Anyone can add a game page!
The administrator for this GameOver! installation can add one for you with his
site password, but anyone else can start keeping scores.
Simply fill out the form below, and don't forget to enter a valid email address.
An email will then be sent to that address, with a link to validate the creation of
the new game. You will later on be able to get a reminder of the game admin password
and the game password by email. Furthermore, the validation step of the email ensures
that the administrator can reach you in case of problems such as scheduled downtime.
Fields to fill in:
- Game name: name of the game, such as 'chess'
- Game site: for example, "tokyo: yoshi's kitchen"
- Game variant: the game twist; for example, game name=go, variant=8x8.
Note that on a GameOver! site, the combination of name/site/variant must be unique
for all games. So there can be a chess/tokyo and a chess/yoshi's kitchen and a
chess/tokyo/2min time limit, but there can't be another chess/tokyo/''
- Game admin password: enter a password that will later be needed for changing
the roster list or for deleting the game altogether.
- Game password: enter a password which you can then distribute; it will be
required for entering new scores.
- Description: self-explanatory
- Initial roster: the list of players for the game; you will be able to enter new
players, change player names, and delete players at any other time, even after
having entered several games.
- email address: your email
- site password: the site password; if you are not the site administrator, do not
enter anything here.
Powered by mod_python on
This page is
valid HTML 4.01 Strict